This guide has everything you need to know about wart prevention.
So if you want to avoid warts from EVER growing your skin, you’re in the right place.
If you still need to get rid of your warts, check out my full review of Wartrol, which is a natural wart removal cream that can treat your warts quickly without any pain.
Assuming that you’ve already gotten rid of your warts, or at least know how to get rid of them, let’s move on…
What are warts? And how do they form?
Before we go into how to prevent warts from growing on your skin, it’s useful to have a basic understanding of what warts are, and how they form.
Warts are caused by a virus known as HPV, which stands for Human Papillomavirus.
If you have even the smallest cut or break on your skin, this type of virus can enter through it, and cause a wart to form.
- There are many types of warts that can form on your skin, and they all vary in appearance.
- However, warts typically have the following characteristics:
- Hard and flat
- Rough surface
- “Spongy” looking
- Gray or brown in color
- Often have tiny red, brown, or black spots
Warts are very resistant to treatment, and have a tendency to reoccur.
Therefore, you must treat them until they are COMPLETELY gone, and take good care of your skin in order to keep them from coming back.
There are two main factors that you should focus on to keep warts off your skin:
1) Good Personal Hygiene
HPV can spread very easily from contact, so make sure to take good care of your hygiene to prevent them from infecting your skin.
Here are 8 simple ways to stay hygienic:
1. Avoid direct contact with warts – Don’t scratch, rub, or pick at a wart. If you ever touch a wart, make sure to wash your hands immediately.
2. Wash your hands after going out in public – HPV can spread WITHOUT the presence of a wart, through shaking hands, touching a doorknob, gym equipment, etc.
3. Clean any cuts and scratches on your skin with soap and water to keep the virus from entering.
4. Don’t share personal care items such as razors, towels, nail clippers, or socks with another person.
5. Don’t bite your nails or skin.
Plantar warts, which are warts that grow on the soles of your feet, are undoubtedly the most common type of warts.
The next 3 tips will minimize your chances of growing plantar warts:
6. Keep your feet clean and dry – Moisture increases the risk of wart development. If you have feet that sweat easily, wear socks or apply foot powder that absorbs moisture.
7. Change your socks and shoes daily. Change your socks every day to avoid damp feet, and make sure the insides of your shoes are dry before you wear them.
8. Wear footwear on moist walking surfaces – Make sure to wear sandals or flip flops in public showers, locker rooms, and swimming pools ESPECIALLY if you have cuts or blisters on your feet.
2) Strong Immune System
Having a strong immune system drastically improves your ability to prevent HPV from infecting your skin.
When your immune system is healthy, your white blood cells function optimally, and destroy the HPV effortlessly when they enter your blood.
Here are 8 ways to strengthen your immune system:
1. Get enough sleep – This allows your body’s systems to function at optimal levels, and makes you less prone to sickness and infections.
2. Drink a lot of water – Being hydrated ensures that your cells get all of the oxygen they need to be able to function properly.
3. Take cold showers – This lowers your blood pressure, increasing the blood flow to your skin. The raise in blood flow optimizes white blood cell function, which improves your ability to fight off harmful bacteria and viruses.
4. Exercise regularly – This also increases the blood flow to your skin. Try to exercise for at least 20 minutes every day.
5. Add lemon juice to your water. Lemon water alkalizes your blood, killing any wart causing bacteria which only survive in acidic environments.
6. Eat raw fruits and vegetables – They contain many antioxidants, which protect the cells in your immune system.
- 7. Eat foods that are rich in:
- Vitamin A, C, D, and E
- Omega-3 fatty acids
8. Avoid drinking and smoking.
Still Need Your Warts Cured?
If you currently have warts on your skin, and need to get rid of them, the #1 treatment method that I recommend is Wartrol.
Wartrol is a wart removal cream that can eliminate your warts in a very short period of time, and will dramatically lower the chances of your warts reoccurring on your skin.
It is 100% natural, painless, and safe to use on warts that grow on any part of your body except your face, head, and genitals.
If you want to check out my full in-depth review of the Wartrol treatment, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave me a comment below, and I’ll gladly get back to you as soon as time allows.
Be well 🙂
– Jason Burke